Scheduling An Appointment
Welcome to Nephrology Consultants of Georgia. Our staff is available Mondays through Fridays between 8:45 A.M. to 4:45 P.M. to schedule you an appointment to visit with one of our physicians in one of our two offices.
To schedule an appointment, please call our Atlanta Office at (404)352-3300 or our Fayetteville Office at (678)817-5542.
You may contact us online to schedule an appointment. You will find the link and email address under the contacts tab. Please allow us 24 hours to respond to your message. If you need an urgent appointment please call our appropriate office number.
It is important for patients to keep an open and honest line of communication with our physicians and staff. All information is confidential and HIPPA compliant. Information is used to make accurate and appropriate evaluations by our physicians.
- Accurate and complete medical history, including medications currently taking
- Co-payments and the difference between deductibles and the charge for service are the patient's financial responsibilities
- HMO Patients are required to have a referral from their primary care physician
- Any insurance authorizations/verifications that are required before a visit
- For patients having a procedure at the hospital requiring sedation, patients must arrange transportation for after the procedure.
In the case of a true emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.